Find, Hire, Develop, Retain
When making any decisions on the future of an employee, team, company division or company overall, it is important to have accurate and clear information about the employees within the organization. Every organization should be doing regular employee assessments to make sure they are moving in the right direction. Everyone requires some guidance and an assessment can help immensely. Employee assessments and development centers are a very effective tool in increasing leadership effectiveness and engaging company’s workforce.
Employee assessments and development centers are a very effective tool in increasing leadership effectiveness and engaging company’s workforce
The online solution with a proven track record
PeopleKeys® DISC3 is a system built on 25+ years’ experience in the personality analysis industry. It has been used for most of the companies in Fortune 500 as well as for the US Air Force, in order to identify and match candidates to suitable positions.
PeopleKeys® DISC3 allows employers to:
Hire the right person for a position
Unlock the potential in their current employees
Improve productivity, increase sales and build relationships
Cut the cost of hiring, recruiting, employee selection and training
Motivate teams and individuals
Maximize each individual’s strengths
Retain top performers to benefit an organization’s needs
Accurate & Valid Analysis
Immediate Candidate Feedback
A User Friendly Interface
A Quick Return on Investment
Three assessments in one
There are three primary assessments used in DISC3, DISC Personality, TEAMS Thinking Style, and the Workplace Values. All of them are built in a single on-line assessment system.
- DISC Personality
We use DISC to aid employers in helping to find new hires that are not only able to do the job for which they are hired, but also motivated to work in that specific environment. With existing employees, the assessment opens a doorway to communication, understanding, and appreciation to improve employee-manager relationships, teamwork, and employee-customer relationships, which leads to improved customer satisfaction.
The DISC Personality System is the universal language of behavior. Understanding personality styles helps you become a better communicator, minimize or prevent conflicts, appreciate the differences in others, gain credibility and positively influence others.
- Workplace Values
The Values assessment measures four internal motivators in the workplace. While the Temperament assessment describes overt needs-driven motivators, Workplace Values looks at the hidden motivators which guide responses to particular situations. Long term retention issues generally have a high correlation value when compared to the specific workplace values requirements of a particular position, and are thus critical to hiring and team selection. For example, a person exhibiting the need for high Personal Freedom would not perform well in a highly structured and regulated environment but might excel at an outside sales opportunity.
- Team Focus
This assessment is used to help employers learn about how individuals perform within a team environment. The TEAMS assessment evaluates a candidate’s team thinking style in terms of the role and functions they are best suited to perform and whether these match the specific job requirements. The assessment identifies five key roles in team performance: Creative Problem Solving, Job Follow Through, Quality Control, Efficient Management of Resources, and the ability to Develop Forward Thinking Strategies.
A tool that creates real value
DISC3 is an integrated assessment tool, with significant differences from other solutions available in the market:
- It is not just another Personality analysis. It is actually 3 analyses (assessments), all in one. While a simple personality analysis describes overt needs-driven motivators, our system also includes Workplace Values, which looks at the hidden motivators which guide responses to particular situations plus the TEAMS analysis, which evaluates a candidate’s team thinking style within a team and whether these match the specific job requirements
- It is internet based and fully customized according to your specific needs. Your account is completely internet based (no software installation required) and easy to use. Since it is on-line, you have the opportunity to assess candidates remotely, without having to interview them first. You can choose to interview only the candidates that match your criteria. You can even customize the report itself, by making an abbreviated version that suits your needs better
- You can create a unique benchmark for every position within your organization. Benchmark is the “ideal profile” that a candidate should have in order to be successful in a specific role. Through benchmarking you can instantly check the suitability of each assessed candidate, since the report is automatically produced when the assessment is completed
- It can be used for training purposes. When you create a benchmark, for each assessed candidate you will have a clear picture about his/her key strengths and how to maximize them plus their potential limitations and how to eliminate them. You can then focus on these specific areas and optimize through training. In the report itself you will also find draft action plans for enhancing internal communication and employee/manager relationship
- It produces interview questions. When you have created a benchmark and according to each candidate’s results, in every report you will find interview questions, focusing on those aspects that the candidate fell outside the benchmark. This gives you the opportunity to focus on these aspects during interview and get more targeted information from the candidate. You can use these questions while interviewing for hiring purposes or in a development & career orientation center
- The reports are easy to read and understand. This is a crucial element when non-HR personnel are involved in recruitment or development processes. Usually HR jargon is tiring for Line Managers, who prefer a simple solution. Our reports are written in a professional, sophisticated, business yet comprehensible way, in order to attract the attention and get the acceptance of all participants. People participating in the assessments as candidates, when reading their report, often find themselves surprised by its accuracy. Our system’s validity also helps organizations to introduce it as a new tool for recruitment, development or training purposes worldwide
- You will know if and to what extent, your current employees match with their current role. You will be able to unlock their potential and retain top performers to benefit your organization’s needs. You will learn their strengths and the way to maximize them and their potential weaknesses and the way to eliminate them. Additionally, you will be in the position to better motivate them, both as individuals and within a team environment
- You don’t have to pay for installed software, royalties, subscriptions
- There is no expiration date for the assessments you will buy
- You can control your costs. In our system, one unit equals to one full assessment
- You can have multiple account administrators. Also, each one can have one of three different levels of security and access rights
- You can significantly increase employee productivity, improve customer/client satisfaction and improve sales and market penetration
- You can cut the cost of hiring, recruiting, employee selection and training